Automatic Biscuit Bread Sorting and Packaging Line
The automatic feeding and packaging line can sort, arrange, automatically distribute, load the packaging materials into the tray, and order the products into the multi-channel automatic sorting device for positioning and packaging. To achieve the effect of continuous production and beautiful packaging.
This Packaging Machine/Packing Line is mainly used for various kinds of solid objects with regular shapes (Square / Rectangle / Circular / Ellipse / Flake etc.) such as biscuits, cookies, crackers, chocolate bars, pharmaceuticals, tools, daily necessities, hardware, or any other products loaded in box or tray.
This scheme is a automatic material sorting and packaging scheme.
1.The whole set of processes is divided into manual delivery or automatic delivery to the main line, arrangement of the main line, separation of the main line, guided conveying, material arrangement buffer, automatic material arrangement, feeding tailstock, packaging machine 1, manual feeding of the material to the conveying platform, while laying the product flat. Stacking can be done, and the slower speed will send the products to the next group in the form of belts.
2. Arrange the main line to receive and convey the incoming materials. The distance between the materials is opened by the speed difference in turn. After three speed differences are opened and arranged, so that each product is arranged in a square. Feed the main line to the overall orderly and sequentially.
3. The main line is divided into lanes, and the materials arranged in the main line are arranged by the cylinder action to automatically set the baffle angle to make the materials enter the corresponding guide conveying. The condition of the lane separation is that the rear end of the lane runs normally and the running signal is given before the materials are divided. When the running signal is cut off, the cylinder action of the lane will automatically discharge the material to the next group or directly flow to the end of the conveying.
4. Guided conveying, connecting incoming materials from the main line, ensuring that when the material changes direction, it is guided by the side power belt to guide the auxiliary material to turn, so that each incoming material is guided well.
5. Material buffering, connecting and conveying incoming material buffering and storage material transition to automatic material sorting.
6. Automatic material sorting, receiving and buffering incoming materials, the positional relationship between the materials is detected by the electric eye, and the speed is automatically adjusted so that each material is arranged in an orderly manner, and the positional relationship between the front and rear is equal, and the position data of the packaging machine and the feeding tailstock are collected. Then, the servo-controlled positioning and conveying will accurately send the material to the feeding tailstock. When there is no material supply, it will automatically control the feeding tailstock and the packaging machine to stop running to avoid empty materials. When the electric eye detects that the material reaches the operating condition, it will Control the feeding tailstock and the packaging machine to start running.
7. The feeding tailstock is connected to the incoming material automatically, the power is output from the packaging machine, the double belt transitions into the pusher block, and the pusher block sends the material to the packaging machine.
8. The packaging machine is divided into bottom sealing and horizontal sealing, with additional sealing method, bottom sealing culvert plate type heating rice pattern pressing, and horizontal sealing is rotary stripe pressing and wave shape cutting knife cutting. Double frequency conversion control, adjust the bag length and seal and cut separately, can be equipped with a variety of printing coders.
Scope of Application
1. Suitable for cakes, bread, biscuits, sausages, cakes, chocolate, pies, candies, etc. (round, square, small rectangle).
2. The material handling speed is fast and accurate, and the maximum conveying speed can reach 300 bags / minute.
3. The machine is seamlessly connected with the production line, and the whole process of sorting, conveying and packaging is automated, which avoids manual operation, improves production efficiency, reduces waste and unsanitary caused by random manual operation, extends the product warranty period, and greatly improves the company's corporate image.
4. Different models of packaging machines can be selected for products of different sizes.
5. The machine structure is simple, clear, sanitary, fast and simple.